European Law Group
ELEXI is member of ELG (European Law Group – www.elgroup.org), an association which includes independent law firms in Europe cooperating since 1983.
ELG is a world-wide network which ensure a high level of legal expertise in most jurisdictions of the world.
The ELG focus is to assist clients in their increasing demands for cross border legal services in Europe whether this is as part of a cross border merger or acquisition or simply wishing to know more about the legal framework existing in a particular country.
Members of the European Law Group provide a wide range of legal services, including:
• all types of commercial and corporate work
• property services, including environmental, construction and planning advice
• intellectual property, including trade marks, patents and know how
• information technology and e-commerce
• competition law
• commercial and general civil litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
• corporate and personal insolvency
• immigration and nationality
• labour and employment law
• all aspects of European and member state tax regimes
Hopmeier Wagner Kirnbauer Recthsanwälte OG
Faber Inter Legal
Paulhan & Associés
Margaropoulus & Associates – Scientia Legis Law Firm
Elexi Studio Legale
Tanti-Dougall & Associates
Van Till Advocaten
Sigeman & Co.
Dubler Attorneys at Law
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP